2009年7月11日星期六

before july 11,2009 ends...

this is to myself..
Appreciate when it is still belongs to you..
No matter what it is..
When it appears in ur life,
there must be the reason..
Pray hard because u own it..
hold tight when u have it..
i will hold u tight..
remember?i alwiz ask u hold me tight?
tis is bcz i scare u will missing one day..
i will hold u tighter everyday,
hope u still willing to hold me tight..


=============================================
wanna say sorry to someone,
sorry.. what can i do is just say sorry.
i know it can't cure ur bad feelings for tis moment.
i just hope u can recover the feeling sooner.
i am too stupid n naive to do all the things..
without any awareness, i did hurt u deeply..
right here, i apologize to u..
i am so sorry..
with sincere, hope u can forgive me..
I'll be guai..
sincerely from esther ling..

没有评论: