2007年7月31日星期二

after an age..

i have get offer at 13 july.. in a short term.. i did alot stuffs.. i have go in uum for 1 week.. but i cant stay there.. i admit i am a person very depends on family.. i wan passive fella.. that's all.. i dun thk i nid 2 explain much 2 every1.. bcz i hv make decision 2 do oledi.. so now.. i will hav a another new different starting.. so i must learn 2 b independent.. sometimes.. i am not dun wan 2 make decision by my own.. it is bcz i wanna consider alot stuffs.. n ppl around me dun und me.. start now.. i will thk clearly b4 i say put my decision.. god.. help me.. i wanna b a confident person.. i will try my best here.. thanks god.. n oso sory to god.. bcz i wan wasted the chance tat u giv me.. but im sure.. there will b another road 2 let me walk out from tis situation.. not all ppl oso hav 2 walk the same road.. so.. ga yau!! and here.. i wanna thanks to my parent bcz they really support me alot.. i love them very very much..




- mie 琳 -
10.22pm
31 july 2007

没有评论: